terça-feira, 21 de outubro de 2008

FRIENDSHIP and things that no one money of this world can buy

[22:36:49] Martin Huska diz: I m going to bed now tomorrow we are starting orientation meeting at 9am, there is one hour more than in Vancouver, How is Bruna?
[22:37:53] rodrigo laemmle diz: She´s fine, she didn´t go to school yesterday, but she´s fine... We are missing you, we talked about your respect today morning!
[22:39:19] Martin Huska diz: I´m missing you both much,
[22:39:36] Martin Huska diz: what is respect
[22:40:32] rodrigo laemmle diz: about you and you friendship (you like the subject of a conversation yesterday) ;)
[22:42:26] Martin Huska diz: Thanks! I like to talk with you and Bruna, you are my best friends from EBC
[22:43:17] rodrigo laemmle diz: You´re very welcome, and thanks too! You´re my best friend here too.
[22:51:13] Martin Huska diz: I wish you and bruna came to edmonton
[22:51:44] rodrigo laemmle diz: I would like. let´s wait :)
[22:52:31] Martin Huska diz: That would be great! byeee!

2 comentários:

Mi e Edu - Mamãe e Papai da Tetê! disse...

Quer rasgação de seda, hein? Tá virando o queridinho de Vancouver??? Hehehehe

Beijos

Rod disse...

hahaha

oi mi!!

brigado por comentar

cara, nao sei, mas tava até falando com o meu primo anteontem, acho que vou começar a me achar naquela escola... pra quem no começo era o merdinha do level 2...

beijo