domingo, 2 de novembro de 2008

TO SHAKE MY HEAD

Hi,

OK, OK, I´m almost deciding to go to Hemlock, but look at this:

Hi Rodrigo!!!
I like my new job, it is much better than housekeeping,
It is not so cold now, weather is good.
I am working 5 days a week, 44 hours.
We can eat in staff cafeteria, I was in the hotel gym,
If you and Bruna come to Edmonton I will be very happy!! :-)
What is new at EBC?
Keep in touch,
bye
Martin


Come on! Winning a promotion in you 2nd or 3nd week, eating whatever you want like a horse and, furthermore, losing weight at Hotel´s Gym!!!! And living in a BIG city!!! ahhhhh, What can I do???

Mas também (ele respondeu no exato instante que eu escrevia), é MARRIOT né cara? Another level!!! E a Fernanda disse que o St. Albert de Edmonton é massa também! A Inessa disse que vai virar "a fat cow" de tanto comer, kakaka

Nice week for everbody!!!

Nenhum comentário: